Welcome to TRANSPARENT CLINIC
The present Data Protection Policy of TRANSPARENT CLINIC will be applied to navigation through our website www.transparent-clinic.com, as well as to the purchase of our products through the same.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
ANUBIS COSMETICS S.L., with registered address in Sabadell, C/ Frederic Soler, 110, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona: Folio 1, Page B-3.540, with NIF B-59152926, and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, "TRANSPARENT CLINIC").
What personal data do we collect about you?
- Identification data. Name and surname, postal and e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Payment information. The payments of our products are managed through the platform of the entity www.sis-t.redsys.es (secure payment system), so TRANSPARENT CLINIC does not collect any personal data of this nature.
- Any data that you voluntarily send us to our e-mail address email@example.com
How do we obtain your personal data?
The data we process are:
- The data you give us when you purchase our products;
- Those that you voluntarily send us to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ones you voluntarily share on social networks
Do we treat children's data?
The sale of our products is not aimed at minors. However, those under the age of 16 who wish to register on our website and/or purchase our products must have the permission of a parent/guardian or legal representative.
Also, if you share images on our social networks in which they appear minors under 16 years, you must ensure prior authorization from the parents/guardian or legal representative of the minor.
TRANSPARENT CLINIC reserves the right to request at any time the accreditation of this authorization.
What do we treat your personal data for?
TRANSPARENT CLINIC may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information you request about our products.
- Register you as a user of our website.
- To guarantee the correct processing of your order, in case you purchase any of our products.
TRANSPARENT CLINIC uses its social networks to advertise its products. In this sense, by sharing your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorize us to reproduce them and communicate them publicly on these networks for the purposes expressed above.
You may revoke this consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
If you are not interested in the processing of your data through TRANSPARENT CLINIC's social networks in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them.
Should TRANSPARENT CLINIC need to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned above, you will be asked to give your express consent, which may be revoked unilaterally at any time.
Newsletters and commercial communications
TRANSPARENT CLINIC may send newsletters and commercial communications to those users who have previously given their express consent to do so. The information in these newsletters and communications will consist of commercial information, outstanding content, relevant advice on the operation of the system and promotions.
The user will have the possibility of requesting the cessation of the sending of said bulletins and communications in the terms provided for in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services, and of revoking their consent unilaterally, also at any time, by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by unsubscribing directly at the foot of the bulletins sent in the "unsubscribe" section.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. Once this time has passed, TRANSPARENT CLINIC will proceed to remove them from its systems, without prejudice to the possibility of keeping them, limiting their processing to the exercise and defense of claims, in the terms provided for by the applicable legislation.
What security measures do we apply to the processing of your data?
TRANSPARENT CLINIC applies security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability and resilience of the personal data processing systems. Likewise, we carry out processes of verification and evaluation of the technical and organizational measures implemented, in order to guarantee the security of personal data at all times.
What are your rights?
You may exercise the rights listed below by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- Request, at any time, that TRANSPARENT CLINIC confirms whether or not it is processing your personal data.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances, refuse the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent, if any, that you have given for the processing of your data by TRANSPARENT CLINIC.
- Submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.