- Save 20%
Active or activated charcoal is a substance of vegetable origin that has the property of absorbing toxins, being a great ally for detoxification. This property of absorbing is due to the fact that there is an electrical attraction between the toxins in the skin and the carbon particles in the mask.
The active charcoal acts:
- Eliminating blackheads.
- Absorbing impurities and toxins.
- Pores become less visible.
- Absorbing sebum and dirt from the skin, leaving it clean and luminous.
- Acting against acne or blackheads.
- Decreasing the size of the pores thanks to the removal of clogged dirt.
- Before use, slightly unblock the hole of the tube.
- Apply a uniform layer with your fingers, avoiding eyebrows, facial hair, lips and eye contour.
- Wait 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the mask slowly upwards.
- After use, make sure the cap is tightly closed.
The active carbon used in cosmetics is obtained from the combustion of wood or coconut shells. To be added to formulations, it undergoes an oxidation process that increases its porosity and absorption: activated charcoal. Thus, it becomes a natural element that can remove as many impurities as 200 times its own weight. For its properties of adherence and elimination of toxins, it is considered an ideal anti-pollution active ingredient for the daily routine: it removes all the dirt from the skin, leaving it clean and luminous.
AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, CARBON BLACK, METHYL ALCOHOL, STYRENE / ACRYLATES COPOLYMER.
In the same category