The skin around the eyes and lips is different and much thinner than the rest of the face, so it needs special care.
The Hyaluronic Eye Contour combines synergies between active ingredients, such as Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, and Vitamin E, in a single treatment to ensure maximum hydration and reduction of wrinkles in the eye and lip area.
Hyaluronic Eye Contour acts:
- Reducing wrinkles and expression lines around the eyes (commonly known as "crow's feet") and lips.
- Reducing dark circles under the eyes and giving a good look to the face.
- Bringing back the brightness to the gaze.
- Improving skin elasticity and hydration with long-lasting results.
- Protecting the skin from free radicals and the sun.
- All skin types, even the most sensitive.
- Treating expression lines and wrinkles around the eyes and lips.
- Using as a primer before the foundation and dark circles corrector.
- Apply a grain of rice of the product in the area of the contour of the eyes and lips. (One for each eye and lip).
- By means of light circular massages and gentle tapping, apply the product until it is completely absorbed.
- Apply in the morning and at night after your regular facial cleansing routine and before applying your moisturizer. If you want to obtain a refreshing and decongestant effect, we recommend that you keep the eye contour cream in the fridge to enhance the reduction of puffiness and dark circles.
This eye contour cream contains a high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid. This active ingredient increases the level of hydration in the different layers of the skin thanks to its great capacity to retain water. It is able to improve the cohesion of the cells avoiding the loss of water and provides firmness and elasticity to the skin. Using products enriched with hyaluronic acid is highly recommended to fill in small wrinkles and expression lines and provide hydration without making the skin oily.
Aloe Vera stands out for its moisturizing and nourishing properties thanks to its ability to retain water in the skin. Contains a high content of minerals and vitamins, fundamental ingredients for treating skin aging. It also has a powerful calming and repairing action, so it is able to combat redness and irritation.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant with multiple properties. Improves skin relief, retains moisture in the stratum corneum, improves skin elasticity, and reduces the formation of free radicals, reversing the effects of cellular oxidation. It also has photoprotective and antioxidant action.
It is an active ingredient that provides great nourishment to the skin. Prevents the effects of aging by inhibiting enzymes that degrade skin proteins. Contains vitamins (A, D, E and F) and minerals. It also has healing and relaxing properties.
Grape seed oil:
This oil is known for softening, calming, and brightening the skin. One of its great properties is that it works by lightening the tone of the skin, so it becomes our best ally to combat dark circles.
It's a great skin regenerator. Its high content of antioxidants makes argan oil a powerful anti-wrinkle, as it protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
AQUA (WATER), ALOE BARBADENSIS, LEAF EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, DECYL OLEATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, C12-20 ACID PEG-8 ESTER, GLYCERIN, VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ALLANTOIN, TOCOPHEROL, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, CETYL PHOSPHATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, TROPOLONE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).