Anubis Cosmetics SL needs to implement its own and third-party cookies to offer its content on the web and also provide its users with a better service.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a website. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising "banner" to arrive.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies.
The website may contain links from social networks (such as Facebook or Instagram) and it should be mentioned that the owner of the website does not control the cookies used by these external networks.
For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we advise you to review their own cookie policies.
What use are given to the different types of cookies?
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web page and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the website, for example, define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by the website, to develop navigation profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc.
- Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the identity content, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through the management of advertising, to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
According to the term:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the web page and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
What if I don't want to have these cookies or do nothing about it?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask the user's permission to manage cookies. If the user decides not to authorize the treatment indicated by non-compliance, only technical cookies would be used on the website, since they are essential for browsing the page. In this case, no cookies would be stored. In the case of continuing to browse the website without denying said authorization, it is understood that the user is accepting its use.
If the user still decides to modify the configuration of access to the web page, they should know that it is possible to eliminate cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on their computer equipment at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser.
Here's how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
1. Go to configuration through the file menu or by clicking the personalization icon on the top right.
2. You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
3. Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search for cookies field.
6. After performing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested web will appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the browser's cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of the user's browser.
To avoid these imbalances, the user can access directly from the options of his browser that are generally found in the "Options" menu, in the "Privacy" section (you can consult the help of your browser for more information).
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regardin this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookieswe attach this other link.