One of the most important steps in facial cleansing (and not everyone follows it) is exfoliation. This gel exfoliates facial skin with biodegradable natural particles, removes dead cells, and improves cell renewal and skin texture.
Most peelings contain plastic microspheres that act as an exfoliant. Each time we exfoliate with a peel with artificial microgranules, we send more than five thousand particles of microplastics into the sea, virtually undetectable in water sanitation and treatment plants. Microplastics are the biggest current pollutant in the oceans, with more than 300 tons of these particles in the sea and, consequently, in marine species.
In our case, the exfoliation power is granted by the microparticles of apricot kernels which, together with calendula and chamomile extract, give the skin a total renewal with a calming and protective effect.
As simple as that! No allergic reactions for the skin and helping to keep the ecosystem free of highly harmful microplastics.
Facial scrub acts:
- Removing impurities and dead skin cells from the face
- Stimulating cell renewal
- Favouring the absorption of the cosmetics applied afterwards
- All skin types.
- Applying before a concentrate or cream to enhance its effects.
- Getting a cleaner skin and free of blackheads.
- After cleansing the face with Micellar Water or Cleanser and Tonic, apply the scrub directly to the skin of the slightly moistened face and neck.
- Work the product by circular motions with your fingertips.
- Remove with water, preferably warm.
- Dry the face and apply the cream or emulsion that best suits your skin type and needs.
- Remember to use the scrub once or twice a week, depending on your skin type.
Apricot kernel microgranules:
They make exfoliation possible and are 100% natural microparticles of apricot kernels. Unlike others, these tiny grains are able to exfoliate the skin, remove impurities and dead cells, and stimulate microcirculation without damaging the epidermis and destroying the protective barrier of the facial skin.
Calendula is a plant that exerts an emollient, decongestive and anti-inflammatory action. Its main function is to calm the face after exfoliation to get a clean skin without redness or irritation.
Chamomile is an aromatic plant containing azulene, geraniol and bisabolol, which are highly soothing and stimulating active ingredients that reinforce the action of calendula extract.
AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA SEED POWDER, GLYCERIN, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CARBOMER, MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, METHYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).
In the same category